(You save $841.00)
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- The glass mirrored back highlights the polished brass finished pendulum, with its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight shells.
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, KieningerÌ´å¬ cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 85.25" (217 cm)
- Width 22.25" (56 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty