(You save $2,605.00)
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- An extraordinarily detailed floor clock with bookmatched olive ash burl gracing the front and sides of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
- The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
- A cast center disk on the polished-brass pendulum mirrors the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands complete the picture.
- Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved caps frame the beveled glass doors.
- Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
- Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where youåäÌÝ_ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
- The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
- A high-precision, German-made, KieningerÌ´å¬ cable-driven, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Locking door for added security.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1002
- Height 93" (236 cm)
- Width 31.5" (80 cm)
- Depth 18.5" (47 cm)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty