(You save $984.00)
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This floor clock has a stately appeal. The arched bonnet pediment features a three-part bookmatched rare olive ash burl overlay.
- The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass-finished weight shells and pendulum with a center disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- A high-precision, German-made, KieningerÌ´å¬ cable-driven, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Locking door for added security.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 83" (211 cm)
- Width 22.25" (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75" (32 cm)
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty